Association for Gender Research
The Association for Gender Research in Norway is a member-based organisation.
The aims of the association are:
- to make visible the influence and meaning of gender in education and science, culture and society
- to create meeting places for different approaches of women and gender research
- to build networks to promote academic discussion between members to promote cooperation between:
- established gender researchers
- gender researchers without contact with established centres and networks
- the women’s movement
- people who are interested in the field of women and gender research
- to promote cooperation between national and international research on women and gender
- to promote information about and use of research on women and gender
- to promote women and gender research by means of the media
- to work for better economic conditions for gender research
Read more about the Association on their webpage, and follow them on Facebook.