We communicate and disseminate new knowledge through our independent news magazine. We also produce research reviews and develop digital content for websites on our own initiative or on assignment for other parties.
Our research communication targets many different groups. We cooperate with the research communities, the authorities and a broad range of special interest organisations concerned with research on gender or gender equality. We also strive to reach the general public by communicating news and encouraging debate.
Feel free to contact us for a chat!
• communication and dissemination of gender perspectives in research and innovation
• communication and dissemination of gender balance in research
• integration of the gender dimension and gender equality perspectives in research and academia
• science journalism
• information and communication work and information material development
• website development and operation
• organisation and marketing of scientific events
• chairing debates
• social media
We offer courses in dissemination and integration of gender perspectives and gender balance in research, and provide communication advice, particularly in relation to research communication.